NANO Anti-corrosion heat insulation panels has good property of anti-acid, anti-alkali and heat insulation effect. Now it plays an important role in the modern building develop to be more comfortable, light, durable, economic, environmental protection and other direction.
Our NANO anti-corrosion heat insulation tile profile sheets are highly rated for their ability to retain heat. This is due to our innovative manufacturing process, which incorporates two layers of insulation to minimize the loss of heat through a building’s roof.
Our insulated roof panels keep your building warm and reduce energy costs by preventing heat loss. These plates are famous for their incredible thermal properties and thermal insulation.
1) Insulation: Pass the performance comparison test, and use nano-insulation materials in the workshop, due to the high reflectivity of the metal layer on the surface of the material, the insulation effect can reach 15 degrees or more.
2) Acid and alkali resistance: In terms of acid resistance, using anti-aging alloy metal film, the product's nano anti-corrosion board can achieve twice the effect of ordinary color-coated coil products.
3) Strong weather resistance: The surface of the special metal alloy has passed the artificial aging test of the National Building Materials Testing Center, the reflectance of the alloy layer is maintained above 82%, and the anti-aging performance is better than the A-level standard.
4) Noise reduction: The surface of the metal composite layer effectively reduces external noise. Compared with pre-coated steel plate, the sound insulation performance is reduced by 30dB.
5) Fire rating: Class A
6) Service life: The service life is more than 15 years in the non-PH environment, and the service life can reach more than 10 years in the PH environment.
1) Thermal insulation performance: suitable for roofs and walls of industrial plants, civil buildings, grain storage facilities, large wholesale markets, large farmers' markets, etc.
2) Acid resistance and anti-corrosion performance: it is applicable to the roofs and walls of heavy corrosive industrial buildings such as chemical plants, electroplating plants, ceramic factories, animal husbandry, foundries and paper mills, which can greatly improve the service life.